Posted: October 6, 2016
Let's celebrate some of the great things and great people who made ASD-N great in September!
- Excellent work done by our Curriculum and Instruction team to organize Professional Learning Days for our opening days, traveling to four areas of the district. Great personalized service. Well done!
- Presentation on wellness by Lori Murdock and Darlene McDonald during our opening days. Bring It On!
- Welcome by students and staff at MVHS to visitors from Germany who were interested in seeing inclusion in action.
- Great start to the school year by school staff who are working to ensure students are successful.
- Terrific effort by our Power School team to support schools in rolling out Power Schools and working through the kinks.
- Informational staff meetings for all staff working in the Ed Center and Office of the Superintendent organized by Craig Caldwell and Kim Cripps.
- Great participation by school across the district for Orange Shirt Day, informing students and staff about residential schools and their effect on First Nation communities. Wow!
- Great participation by schools across the district who continue to support the Terry Fox Walk.