Posted: August 28, 2020
Return to School Messaging – Transportation
Dear ASD-N Families,
We are looking forward to welcoming students back to school, and we want to assure you that the health and safety of our students is a top priority.
You will be able to access Student Transportation information in one of the following ways:
- Go to the ASD-N Website http://asd-n.nbed.nb.ca/
- Click the Bus Planner icon on the Right side of the page
- Click on the Can I Ride a Bus icon and supply the requested information - this will give you basic bus information
- For your child’s detailed bus information, click on the Parent Portal icon. You will need to create an account as directed, and then add the student’s information (you will need the student’s NBEN number from a Report Card), birthdate and home address.
- Should you obtain your child's transportation information from either of these sources Please do not click on Request Transportation, there is no need to do this as transportation arrangements have already been made.
- If you do not have internet access, you can call the ASD-N District office at 1-800-661-6667 or 778-6075 and ask for Natasha or Gaston in the Transportation Department.
During this time, as a result of reduced bus capacity, schools will not be able to accommodate any requests for alternate bus stops or bus passes. Students will have one pick-up point and one drop-off point , the same for every day of the week. The only exception will be for shared custody agreements.
Should your child’s bus information require an update, please contact your school.